As an entrepreneur, you have been thinking about a new website. You know how important this website is for your business. It is available 24/7, 365 days a year. It is here to promote you and your business and talk to your customers. The process of your website creation should be seamless and stress free.
You are anxious and want to get your business up and running online but:
- You’re overwhelmed with all the WordPress themes to choose from and unsure of how a plugin can actually help you.
- You feel like you’re talking up too much time in building your website. Time you could be spending with clients AND creating a new product for your business.
- You’re frustrated at how it seems others are having an easier time with their websites and you are thinking of giving up.
- The frustration and stress are gone! You have a newfound confidence with your website and love sending potential clients to it.
- You could launch that new product even sooner than you thought when you use the time you would have spent on the website on it.
- You could be having a lot more fun with your clients and your products and not worrying about the tech stuff.
I am a web strategy consultant helping small businesses get more customers on the internet so that they can free up their time and enjoy life. Let’s turn more visitors into customers through effective strategy and design with your websites.
I will relieve all the stress you may have on trying to figure out how to get that website up and running. A lot of business owners go through a lot of frustration and stress, but that doesn’t have to be you.
ALL OF THIS FOR:
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re tired of DIY-ing your website.
- You are motivated and ready to take your business to the next level.
- You are ready for someone to have your back and to give you that 1-on-1 tech support.
HERE IS HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
- You are ready for a new online home and will fill out the Hire Me form.
- I will receive your form, have my own excitement party, confirm my availability and send you my on boarding packet that includes the contract, invoice, and other forms.
- You will sign the contract and pay the project deposit.
- The start date will be chosen (woo-hoo!).
- We will begin planning your website. You will receive an in-depth questionnaire. This questionnaire will help with the planning. I will ask for all your current website, email newsletter, social media etc. login details and you will supply me with your current logo, images, and text.
- We will go over your website needs through email and/or a Google Hangout.
- Once you sign off on your website design, I will begin developing your website.
- When I deem the test website ready for you to proof, I will share the login, and we can talk about the site together and how it functions. I will ask for a list of changes and I will do one round of basic text-editing and basic in-page layout changes (change headline order, fixing spelling errors). Any further content error fixes will be charged at an hourly rate.
- I will then test and demonstrate how page templates will render in major web browsers and mobile devices (i.e. iPad, iPhone, etc.). It is important to understand the design will be appropriate for each device, but will be slightly different due to device specs and experience across all devices.
- You’ll approve the final website and the launch party begins!
LET’S GET STARTED
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The timeline of this project will normally take 2-4 weeks. This timeline does depend on how quickly content is collected, designs are approved, and expediency of communication.
There are 2 payments. The first payment will be 50% of the fee, which will be due up front. I will send an invoice with the on-boarding packet. The other 50% will be due before the website is launched or 30 days after the start date, whichever comes first. If you would like to book in advance, a 25% deposit will secure your spot. All payments must be made before I move the test site to its final domain.
After your website is launched and looking wonderful on the web, the package includes 3 month email support for the issues you may face. I offer a monthly package afterwards at $130.
Have other questions? Feel free to email me: email@example.com