Here is my 2021 luxury wishlist. I have gotten back into my love of luxury products this year. Whether that be high-end or affordable luxury, I’ve been looking for some new items to add to my collection. I enjoy creating wishlist because it helps to try to keep myself organized and I hope to start updating this wishlist a few times a year.
An update will most likely come in January of 2022. I can’t believe it is almost Fall and we are rather close to 2022. This year has seem to have gone by pretty fast.
I’ve picked items from Gucci, Coach, Chanel, and more. I’m all about finding a good bargain and great value, but my dream of owning a Chanel bag isn’t going anywhere. Even with their price increases. I only have one Coach piece on this list, but that is because I didn’t want to overcrowd the list with Coach. I have falling back in love with that brand and I think I will create a separate list just for Coach at some point.
- Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendant – $525
- Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Leather Pumps – $650
- Saint Laurent Medium Lou Tweed Camera Bag – $1,190
- Louis Vuitton Alma BB – $1,480
- Chanel Classic Flap Medium – $7,800
- Timberland Women’s Tillston 6-inch Bootie – $129.99
- Gucci GG Small Matelasse Shoulder Bag – $2,350
- Naturalizer Women’s Cabaret Loafer – $109.99
- Dooney & Bourke Florentine Mini Satchel – $368
- Baretraps Women’s Amysue Laceup Bootie – $59.99
- Coach Willis Top Handle – $495
- Gucci 1955 Horsebit Shoulder Bag – $2,700